Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo Postponed Until 2018.


Due to the current extreme fire hazard and projected hot and windy weather forecast it was just announce that the 5th Annual Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo has been postponed until September 8, 2018. Our thoughts are with those people who have been evacuated from the affected areas. We are very grateful for the tireless work of the firefighters and support crews. Please visit the KRGF website for more information regarding the event.

If you pre-ordered a jersey or shorts for the event we will be shipping those to your home at no cost. Please check your emails. You will hear from us shortly. Stay safe.


  • Orders made prior to May 7th, 2017 will be shipped first week of June with an arrival of approximately June 15th -20th.

  • Orders made after May 7th, 2017 will be be shipped to you at no cost due to the cancellation of the event. Those were formerly supposed to be picked up at the event.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts